Sunday, October 8, 2017

Stella Says Sketch

Time for a new sketch over at Catch the Bug. So many possibilities! Be sure and check out what other members of the design team created, they are fabulous!!!! 

I've been in a bit of a creative slump lately so sketches are always a big help for me. I already had this fun Bugaboo image, Autumn Critter Stack 1, printed off, in the color version no less. I happen to have the pumpkins die cut too so it was a no brainer!! I hope you can join our sketch challenge at Catch the Bug for your chance at winning some Bugaboo images of your very own!!

3 comments:

Pia S said...

I love your take on this sketch, Linda, so super and right for this season.

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, this is such a beautiful fall card. Those are great pumpkins with that wonderful image.

Joanna M. said...

This is soo cute! I love that sweet image and your added pumpkins. Great take on the sketch!