Thursday, September 7, 2017

Mmmmm, Cake!!

And the inside reads..."and it sure was yummy!" Haha! I love to bake, especially cakes and cookies, but my favorite is the batter and dough!! I know, I know, it's not good for you to eat raw cake batter and cookie dough but I do it anyway!!! This card is my Thursday inspiration share for the Imagine That Digistamp blog, Creative Playground. I used the adorable Baking Chloe. I especially love the digital papers included in this set! Talk about good timing with making this as I was in need of a birthday card!! Now head on over to Creative Playground and look at all the wonderful inspiration.

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Great card Linda. I just made a card with cherries and totally forgot about this wonderful paper.

Kristine said...

Love, Love Love it!! These mice are some of my fave digis and your whole card is just put together so well, (as always!) BTW.... the floral card you sent was so pretty! It made me think of my Stampin' Up days and missing my craft room. I'm in the process of turning part of my (off at college) dd's room into my craft station, HA!! She warned me not to fill her room with crap if I want her to come home again. Eeeks, but I know she didn't refer to craft supplies as crap, must be all those boxes we're storing that used to be in the garage! HA! It actually looks better in there now than before she left, so we're making progress. :) How'd this become about me? Sorry!! Can't wait til the weather cools down so I can send my baby homemade cookies!! :) Have a great weekend.