Saturday, August 12, 2017

Life Happens, Coffee Helps

I am part of a Stamping Club over at Stamptastic Designs. Each month we receive via email a tutorial of 6 different cards. This month one of the stamp sets featured was the Coffee Cafe bundle from Stampin' Up. It just so happens I have that set but hadn't inked it up. I made the 3 cards featured in the tutorials plus 3 more inspired by the other cards!!! Seems that I can't put this set down now!!! So fun, quick and simple...just my style. Stay tune over the next few days as I show off the other two cards!

Challenges I'm playing along with include:
Southern Girls - Add some stamping
Addicted to Stamps and More - CAS
Crafty Gals Corner - Bingo (Sentiment, Free space, Bow)

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is so true and what a great card. So glad that you are having so much fun making a bunch of cards.

Kelly said...

Oh gosh - that sentiment could be my motto!! Love it :D Thanks for playing with our challenge at Southern Girls. Kelly, Team Lou

Susan Renshaw said...

Great sentiment!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!