Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and Bugaboo

I decided to play along with the latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. As always, I love a good sketch that lets me add pattern paper because, well, I HAVE SO MUCH OF IT!!!!! 

Another reason I wanted to join them is that Bugaboo is the sponsor...and I have so many of her images I simply couldn't resist.

Here's my card, using the adorable Fancy Sunbonnet July - USA image that isn't in the store as of yet. Jodie is still working on getting all of her images added to her new store, but with thousands of images to import, it's simply taking a bit of time. Now I hope you join in over the next two weeks at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for your chance at winning some Bugaboo goodness!!

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

Heide said...

Linda, What an adorable 4th of July image. Super cute, so glad to see you join us. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Hey friend! It was good to "see" you back on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog. I miss seeing your amazing style. This card was no disappointment either. Gorgeous papers and coloring.
~Jo

Kathie said...

Welcome back my friend I've missed you and your wonderful cards. I just love your beautiful Independence Day card, totally red white and blue and so perfect for the occasion. Great design papers and your lovely colouring. You could always come back to us.
Don't be a stranger.
Hugs
Kathie
xox