Thursday, June 29, 2017

A Fashion Muse

I'm having fun with the latest class over at Altenew Academy, Muse. I actually got into my stamp room late last night before passing out from exhaustion to make a card inspired by fashion. I love the diagonal design and large bold flowers.

And here is my card pulling out those aspects of the inspiration photo. I used two Altenew sets -
Beautiful Day and Thinking of You. It's been fun searching Pinterest for inspiration. I actually created a board of these pins in case I need 'em again in the future.

Now it's off to work I go!! I've been working sooooo many additional hours I can't find any time to stamp! When I get home at night, I eat dinner then promptly fall asleep!! Not good for some of my design team requirements. Hopefully I can catch up with the extra long weekend coming up!
 

2 comments:

Jodi C. said...

Beautiful interpretation, great card.....with gorgeous flowers.

Lisa Lynn said...

Linda, that is a gorgeous card. Love that stamp set, and great colors.