Monday, January 30, 2017

Happy Holidays

We have a new and wonderful sketch for your this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Soooooo many possibilities, don't you think?!!

I immediately thought Christmas when I saw this, thinking of an ornament wreath. So I punched and die cut out two different sizes of circles from fun glitter paper (I seem to be hooked on green and blue together!). My sentiment is from the stamp set The Big, The Bold, and The Merry by Winnie & Walter. Talk about quick and easy!!! My kind of card, and perfect for mass producing! Join us for some sketchy fun at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Weekly Christmas Card Challenges - anything Christmas
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Christmas goes


4 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

What a fun Christmas card Lou. I love how you used the sketch.

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the colors and a creative take on the sketch.

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love the overlapping glitter circles that form your wreath! Thanks for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.

Lori said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the colors and that sketch is perfect for a Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! Lori DT, and AHSC DT Sister