Saturday, January 14, 2017

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!!

Happy 7th Birthday Bugaboo!! Now we couldn't let this fun celebration go by without a week of challenges. Check 'em out at the Bugaboo blog, Catch the Bug. Today it's a Photo Inspiration challenge.  

Here's my card using AKV Summer Sports - Scuba Diving. I was inspired by the overall theme of being under the sea. I found a piece of this adorable fishy pattern paper in my stash...how perfect!! Now join us for day 1 of our Under the Sea birthday celebration at Catch the Bug for a photo inspiration challenge. 

2 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Love your card Linda. I was just looking at some patterned paper like this at Micheal's this week!!! I love it. Great image and card layout.
Hugs,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

Jodie Mackrell said...

this is adorable =) i love your layout and papers too!