Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Yes, I'm late...very, very late! Being away last week has put me behind this week! Anyway, here's our latest sketch for you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Give it a try!! 

Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine. The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from Lacy Sunshine!! 

Here's my card, using Patchy Penny's Snowflake. I had a pattern paper pack right on my desk which gave me the inspiration for this color combination. This one seems to be a trend for me lately!! Be sure and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 over the next two weeks for a great sketch and fun prize.



4 comments:

anne said...

This is gorgeous Linda, I love this colour combination and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs
Anne

Kathie said...

Our card is gorgeous Linda, I love the colour combination as well and her beautiful blue hair she look a bit like Kylie Jenner. This is such a pretty card. Hope you had a great holiday?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

Gorgeous colors Linda. I really like non-traditional colors on Christmas cards. Simply beautiful.

Heide said...

Linda, Your Penny is lovely, what a fun color combo. Great minds think a like! Love that we used the same image and sketch yet....two totally different cards. Have a great week. Hugs, Heide