Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 3 - Anything but a Card

Welcome back to day 3 of our Holiday Chaos celebration at Catch the Bug. Monday means anything but a card day so we want to see you create a gift tag AND include red & white stripes.  My Bugaboo image is Christmas Brat Girl Candy Cane which I cut out with my Scan N Cut. Her hat and candy cane are all sparkle, but, unfortunately, I couldn't pick it up in the picture. I used the scrap piece of red & white striped pattern paper to ground my cute little sitting girl. My tag was die cut using the set Tag Buddies by CAS-ual Fridays. I didn't have much room for the to/from so I put it on the back of the tag. Then, when I think I'm all done, I see a spot of something on the front of the tag...so the "joy" sentiment circle was a necessary cover-up!! Problem solved.

Now let's see your gift tags with some red & white stripes for our Holiday Chaos celebration over at Catch the Bug

1 comment:

Migdalia said...

A darling tag! Awesome job!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M