Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happy Fright Night

I'm back!!!!! Ended up with a broken thumb, on my right hand no less, so my stamping was on hold for a bit. I feel out of sync so everything is taking me a bit longer to do! Anyway, I'm happy to share with you our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's loads of fun and totally worth trying out! 

Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans. Such sweet images! Be sure and take a moment to check out the store. 

Here's a must image for your Halloween collection...Little Monster and Bat. I paired him up with some fun pattern papers by Reverse Confetti and these awesome bat die cuts. The sentiment is from  Haunted Headstones by Paper Trey Ink. Sure hope you can join us these next two weeks at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 for a sketchy good time!

6 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Yay, you are back in the crafting world. How's the hand feeling? I was thinking about you JUST the other day. Absolutely darling card. I love those little bats that you have for your embellishments and they TOTALLY work with your image. Love!
~Jo

Lisa Lynn said...

Great bats and what a fun scary card. So sorry to hear about your thumb....I was wondering if you were just on a long vacation.

anne said...

It's great that you are stamping fit again, love what you did with this image, your papers are perfect and I like the batty die cuts.
Hugs Anne xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh....I missed this...so cute and an adorable image and loving the bats too. I agree that is a fun scary card. Wondering where you have been. So glad to see you back in the craft saddle.

Heide said...

Cute card, love all the extra bats. Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Very cute card Linda, love the colours that you've used. Wow with Halloween last week and the election this coming week. It has been a busy time over in the states. I'll be glad when the election of a new president is over and it's been going on for months on our news here every day. What ever happens it's going to be an interesting outcome??? Wishing you a great week.

Hugs
Kathie
xox