Sunday, September 11, 2016

And the Winner is...

I'm gonna leave you in a little suspense first before revealing the winner of the adorable Imagine That Digistamp set Foxy Thang chosen from my blog!!! Hahaha!! I wanted to share my card using the sweet fox and my latest paper pack obsession from Lawn Fawn, Perfectly Plaid Fall.

Okay, now it's time to announce my blog winner of the Foxy Thang set so drum roll please... 

Congratulations CAROLINA GIRL (CELY)!!! 
You are the winner!!!
Please email me (anderson(at)zoominternet(dot)com) to claim your prize!!
 

 

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Your card is A-DORABLE!!! I really love that plaid paper - goes perfectly with this fox :) CONGRATS TO CELY!!! :) enjoy your set!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Thrill thrilled thrilled am I!!! I have been away with very more internet at my location. I'm home, checked your blog and yippee yippee!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love Love Love....I'm also in love with the Lawn Fawn paper plaids too. I think I have already robbed my piggy bank too much already and it's only the first of the month...haha