Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hey There Girlfriend

Our Clean & Simple challenge this week over at The Outlawz is all about those special ladies in your life. My friends mean so much to me that I thought I would make (and send!!) this card out to one of them. I can't believe I went with more soft, subtle colors this time, that is so not like me!! The pops of black are just perfect I think. I love creating my own background with stamps!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers
Crafty Friends Challenge - In the Garden
Kitty Bee Designs - Girly Cards
Simon Says Stamp - Flowers
The Sisterhood of Crafters - No Designer Paper
Creative With Stamps - CAS



10 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Awesome...you captured CAS. I'm keeping this on file for future casing. Such pretty paper. I never realized you don't use the softer colors as you said...haha. I'll have to go back and visit some older posts..haha

Teresa Kline said...

hello Linda! super sweet card, luv the background! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Darlene said...

So, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘NO DESIGNER PAPER’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your CASE card...TFS it with Crafty Friends Challenge!

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

Pretty card! Love the little stamped flowers background :)
Thanks for joining our challenge at "Creative With Stamps",
Eunice (DT)

Helen F. said...

Fabulous card, Linda! Love those colorful blooms in the background and fun sentiment!
Thank you for playing along with us at Creative With Stamps~CAS Challenge this month!

Blankina said...

Lovely floral card..thanks for joining our in the garden challenge at Crafty Friends, good luck, hugs Blankina

Lisa B said...

Omg the background is so perfect I thought it was printed paper!! Love the design and colors.

Thanks for playing along with our "no designer paper" challenge.

Have a great day,
Lisa

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining Crafty Friends 'In the Garden 'challenge with your lovely card… Good luck in the draw and hope you will join us for our next challenge… Diane Louise (DT) xx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x