Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Sweet Bunny Love

We've got a new sketch for you to try at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Sure hope you find it as much fun as I did!! 

Wanna know what else is fun? Why our sponsor, that's what!! Thanks to Sally Ann of Digi Stamp Boutique for being so generous! 

 Check out this adorable image I got to play with...it's called Basket Bunny and the sentiment is included. Oh so sweet!! I sure hope you can join us over the next two weeks for our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'm submitting my card to the following challenge:
Digi Stamp Boutique - use a DSB image 



4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

OMG, that sweet bunny butt is just the best!! I NEED this image!! Such a DARLING card this week Linda. Great job.

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is such a cute card, again an image I'm going to have to get and your design paper is totally perfect. Thanks so much for this fortnights posting. My mother loved Lily of the Valley as her name was Lily, which she hated as she thought it was so old fashioned but now days its so trendy. Take care and have a great week.

Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

What a cute little bunny butt! Perfect papers that highlight the carrots. Such a cute card. Enjoy your weekend. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Just so cute and guaranteed to raise a smile, perfect papers too, love it!
Hugs
Anne