Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Oh Happy Day!

Spring is only 31 days away...oh happy day!!! I'm not a fan of winter, don't like the cold, I definitely don't ski, so I'm always ready for sunshine and warmth!! I knew I wanted to create a fun springy card today so I pulled out this sweet Ladybug on Swing image and sentiment from Imagine That I had printed off awhile ago. That along with some scraps of pattern paper and a card is born!! Now I'm off to bundle up in my heavy duty sweater and wait for spring!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Let's Get Sentimental
Digi Choosday - Animals or Insects
Tuesday Throwdown - Layer it up

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Super duper cute! I love the layout of your panels and colors Linda :) I am so ready for Spring (except for the allergies that come along with it) but we've gotten a nice li'l glimpse of Spring these past 3 days, ahhh! :) Hoping for an early Spring - hey, Groundhog Phil didn't see his shadow so... it's possible! heehe.

Andrea W said...

Such a darling card! Your layers are fantastic and I love the ladybug image. So glad you shared your creation at Tuesday Throwdown.

Julie Odil said...

Love this image, and your thoughts of spring! Thanks for joining our Let's Get Sentimental Challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT member

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Thank you for entering the challenge at Digi choosday Animal or Insect with your fantastic make.
Good luck
Fiona Dt x

Helen said...

Great card, Linda - love the colours you've used.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.

Helen x