Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Let's Go Sledding

Welcome to a new sketch for you to have a go at from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. I love sketches and this one is no exception! 

We have the fun and fabulous Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique as our sponsor for this challenge. Please take a look around her store, she has some really wonderful and whimsical images!!

Here's my card using one of the images from the Winter Dan set. Living here just north of Pittsburgh, we were just on the edge of the fierce winter storm from last week. My brother got close to 3 feet of snow while we got, are you ready for this, 3 inches!!! I'm not sure he would appreciate the humor if I were to send him this card!!!!! Sure hope you can join us over the next 2 weeks for our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Yikes, this card is simply fabulous. I love the browns and that medallion thingee is pretty amazing. Love this one.

anne said...

Love this, perfect papers and your colouring is gorgeous. Hugs Anne xx