Saturday, January 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Bugaboo!!

How fun, Bugaboo is turning 6 and all the fun and celebration is this week!!! Our theme this week is the jungle/zoo. 

Today is a theme challenge - Wild Thing, You Make My Heart Sing. Who else is singing it in their head right now?!!!!!

Here's my card for today, using the sweetest image in the world, Giraffe Heart 2. I figured I could use this as a thank you card, I love you card or even a baby card. All I can say is I adore that image...guess I you figured that out already!!! Hope you can join us today and all week for some fun surprises for Bugaboo's 6th Birthday Celebration over at Catch the Bug.

4 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is lovely Linda. I have this image too and can see many uses for it. Thanks for inspiring me.

sgc said...

Cute card! I used that image later in the week!

Gail said...

Linda - super card! Love that giraffe!

Pia S said...

How sweet! Super combo of colors and a pretty simple yet decorative background. Nicely done!