Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I've got several birthdays this month to get cards made for so figured I'd best get started on 'em!!! This one is for my sister-in-law who loves blue. The moment I saw this adorable snowman from Imagine That I knew I had to have it!! This set is called Snowing Cupcakes and talk about SWEET!!! I started with a light stenciling for the background - something I work on since I'm so heavy handed when I sponge. I then die cut that panel out with the Dotted Elements from Avery Elle. The color version of Mr. Juggling Snowman helped me make this card super quick, cutting him out with the Zig Zag Stitched circle die from My Favorite Things. Now to get it ready for the mail. Just like I still need to get all my Christmas cards in the mail!!! Better hurry up!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

He is a cutie pie!! Total Cuteness!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

anne said...

So sweet Linda, lovely image and the blue is gorgeous. Hugs Anne