Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Chaos and Humor

Welcome back to Day 5 of Christmas Chaos happenin' over at Catch the Bug. Today you get to pick a treat AND make it funny. My treat is Fruitcake (I'm sorry but YUCK!!) which means use scraps on your humorous creation. This image from Bugaboo, Gertrude - Tinsel in a Tangle, made me giggle when I first saw it. So of course that meant I had to buy it!!! Her reindeer slippers are adorable and what a party with all the Christmas ornaments in her hair!! I want what she's having!! Hahahaha!! Join us at Catch the Bug today and let's tickle some funny bones! 

2 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Hah! That Gertrude image is the BOMB!! Made me giggle when I saw it! I have to agree with you about fruitcake too. My neighbor gives it to us every year, and we pitch it EVERY YEAR. It's such a waste but we all hate it (with the exception of the dog and I've seen the "ahem" other things she eats!) Cute card Linda

Migdalia said...

LO..This is seriously FUNNY!! Cool, cute, & fun!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M