Monday, October 19, 2015

Merry

I am a member over at Stamp Nation and so glad I am. Talk about lots of inspiration!!! Founder Catherine Pooler is so awesome, sharing so much of her time and talent. She has expanded her dream to include the Stamp of Approval, a box of goodies (stamps, stencils, dies, etc...the contents are always different for different themes) called this quarter Holiday Magic. Yep, it's all Christmas. Mine should be coming any day now so I'm getting myself in the mood by making Christmas cards with a friend tomorrow. We will be making this card, a CASE of a CASE from over at Stamp Nation. I used the Snowflake background die by My Favorite Things and the Holiday Fill in the Blank die by Avery Elle. I have white glitter paper under the snowflake die...love the sparkle. Talk about simple. The hardest part of this was punching out all those itty bitty pieces from the snowflake die!!!

1 comment:

Lori m said...

Love it, sounds amazing with all the goodies you mentioned.
Hugs, Lori m