Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Let it Snow

Take a look at our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's another fun one.  

Our wonderful sponsor this week is a dear friend of mine, Heather Dennis of Fresh Brewed Designs. She's offering up 3 free digis to our winner. Please take a look at her store, there's lots 'n' lots of fun images to choose from. And there's weekly challenges on the Fresh Brewed Blog for even more chances at winning some Fresh Brewed Designs goodies.  

For my card, I used the darling Let it Snow Snowman. This image is up there on my top ten favorites list!! I had fun using some different colors too...who doesn't love teals and pinks?!! I hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 to get sketchy!! 

5 comments:

Heide said...

Great post this week, Thank you! Your card is adorable, great color combo with a cute image. Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

FABULOUS colors on your card! So striking. I love that we chose to use the same darling image (this is one of my favorite images of Heather's) i think we both rocked it!
~Jo

Kathie said...

Such a lovely post this week Linda, such a beautiful photo for Autumn. Love your sweet Christmas card, such a perfect image and I just adore your colour combo. Cairns is wonderful very hot perspiration running down my neck at 9.30am and I'm still inside with aircom.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

anne said...

Love the colour scheme you have chosen Linda and this snowman image is just too sweet.
Brilliant creation.
Hugs
Anne

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am in love with this card! The colors are so beautiful. Bring on the cooler weather and Christmas decor! HAHAHA!!! YAY!!!