Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Thanks a Bushel

I'm back with my second post today, sharing this card using the cutie Humphrey's Apples from Imagine That! My in-laws sent me a Starbucks gift card for my birthday (something I will use every day!!!) so I needed a thank you card to mail out to them. Kept it simple but with several layers of pattern paper that I've been know to hoard!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Clear it Out - Anything goes (both theme and stash item)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything goes with a twist, make it cute
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes
Ooh La La Creations - Autumn

7 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Sweet card Linda!

I'm popping in to wish you a fabulous birthday! All the best for the year ahead!!!

♥Lisa D.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Linda. Happy birthday.

Wynn said...

Great thank you card. I'm sure your I laws will appreciate it. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

Joanna M. said...

Darling!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Linby said...

Such a cute image and you coloured it beautifull. Perfect for our challenge thanks for sharing and good luck.
Lynn x
DT

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute image, beautiful colouring and a great sketch, thanks for joining us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the anything goes challenge.