Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Happy Fall

I know, I'm rushing summer a little bit here, but I must admit, I do love fall. The colors of the leaves are a true work of art. The temps are cooler so I can turn off this blasted air conditioner and open up some windows!! I get so cold when the air conditioner is running, but everyone else in the house is happy so I just bundle up in a sweater. My card uses the adorable Crows & Pumpkins by Imagine That! The background isn't very inventive, but it did help to use up some pattern paper scraps!!

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Papertake Weekly - Things with wings
Make it Monday - Something beginning with the letter F (Fall)
Ooh La La Creations - Autumn

3 comments:

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations hugs Sue DT xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Martina said...

Fall is the best season ever, makes me wanna eat pumpkin pie :D

Thanks so much for joining us over at MMM!

xo, Martina

Ms. Jagoda
Make My Monday Challenge Blog