Friday, July 17, 2015

Oldie but Goodie + Photo Challenge

Catch the Bug's day #6 challenge is an oldie but goodie (sounds like their talking about me!!!!!) plus the above photo for inspiration. With our beach vacation just around the corner, this was a fun one for me to create!

And here's my card, using from Bugaboo Tropical Santa - Scuba. I love all the tropical Santa images, they remind me of what I believe Santa does the week of December 26th!! I used the latest Stella Says Sketch Challenge.

4 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Cute card!! I love your card design!!
Hugs
Darcy
PS I'm your newest follower from the Outlawz!!!

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, Love your combinations of papers. Darling card! Hope you are doing well. Think of you often. Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug.
Hugs, Nancy

Tammy Miller said...

Thank you so much for joining us for ourOBG/ Photo Inspiration Challenge in our Christmas in July Event! I love it and we appreciate your support! Good Luck!

Dawn Frost said...

Great card, love the colours! Thanks for joining us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.