Friday, July 17, 2015

Let's Be Merry

Final challenge of the Christmas in July celebration goin' on over at Catch the Bug. Today we were to use a Bugaboo image and pick a present. HOW FUN!!!

I ended up using from Bugaboo the image Rudolph - Rudolph. Now before you say anything, yes, I know the story of Rudolph and his red nose. Well, I goofed and the sad part is, I didn't realize that I had until I was almost done with the card!!! So I'm changing up the story a bit...Rudolph only gets his red nose on Christmas eve! There, now I'm covered!!! Oh, and the present I picked was Ribbon, Image, and Stitching.

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

This card is so cute!!! I don't know if you have looked yet, but you have won first place at Catch the Bug. Congrats!
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Whoo hoo! Congrats to you on your win at Bugaboo! You go girl!
Hugs, Judi