Sunday, July 12, 2015

Have a Berry Great Day!

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. A cupcake is provided to inspire creation of a card or project following the theme...and this one is a color theme. May I just say one thing, it is sooooooo cruel to see a picture of a yummy cupcake when you're dieting!! All I could do was stare at it...and dream!! 

I figured I'd go on the healthy side (is there such a thing when a cupcake is involved?!!!) and went with the raspberries, using the Doodle Pantry image Berry Nice Mice. Of course I used the color version of this cutie of a mouse as well as the raspberry digital paper included with this set. Hope you get a chance to play along in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge, especially with some Doodle Pantry goodness up for grabs.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

CAS, perfect sweet card. I'm just now falling in love with raspberries. Nope, cupcakes are generally fatting, but yum yum if they aren't dry.

Dawn Frost said...

I love the layout and all the white, great card!