Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Christmas in July Sketch

If you're looking for my Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop card, please scroll down.
I'm still pluggin' away at the Christmas in July challenges going on at Catch the Bug. Of course I'm behind, but determined to finish. Here's the sketch from Sunday, and you know I could never pass up a sketch!!!

I used a Bugaboo image, Snowman Block. I couldn't find an image that made me happy so I purchased this one...along with a few others!!! Well when the store's 50% off, why not!!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great take on the sketch challenge, Linda! Thanks so much for joining the Christmas in July challenge week at Catch the Bug!

Lillian A said...

So adorable and you've used a cute Bugaboo image on your sketch card, too. Thank you for your entry into our Christmas in July challenges at Catch the Bug.

Danielle Vincent said...

A terrific card! Love your paper choices with this image! Thanks so much for joining us for Christmas in July at Catch the Bug Challenges!