Sunday, June 7, 2015

Life is Good

Life sure is good when you're on the beach eating ice cream!!! Hurry up summer vacation and get here! My card is for the Clean & Simple challenge going on over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is to show us your favorite chilled treat. Of course mine is ice cream!!!!! Our lovely sponsor this month, offering 3 free digital images to our winner, is Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs. My  image is Betty from Fresh Brewed Designs...isn't she a hoot?!!! I just finished watching a sponging video by Laura Bassen and was inspired to give it a try. Gotta watch out for the inky fingers when your sponging and touching your crisp white cardstock, you end up with smudges that you have to get creative to cover up!! Ask me how I know that!!!!! Anyway, sure hope you can join us for some sweet chilled treats CAS style over at The Outlawz.
  

No comments: