Friday, May 1, 2015

Wine, Wine and More Wine!!

It's been one of those days. I had planned to get several cards done today and so far only one has reached its completion!!! Maybe tonight when everyone is in bed and I can have some peace and quiet (fingers crossed). I wanted to share my card for the Wine a Little challenge going on at Dragonfly Journeys. I had several images from Bugaboo to pick from and settled on this one, JJ Housework - Cook. That sentiment just makes me chuckle. Now off to do the dishes, take down the laundry and make dinner...the chores never stop.

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Your title was enough to grab my attention! Haha. An old favorite image I have...thanks for the reminder and how it still makes a terrific card.

Kathie said...

Love JJ Linda and I love your card. Super cute and a perfect card for some girls I know.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jeannie said...

The sentiment truly does say it all after a verrrry long week! This is just a fabulous card all around, and thanks so much for joining in my challenge again this week.

Jeannie T.

Joanna M. said...

Sooo cute Linda ... I'm with you tho. Today I could use wine, wine and more wine! Ugh!