Saturday, May 30, 2015

Let's Meet for Coffee

I think my day is finally winding down so here I sit with a hot cup of coffee and a card to share. This is a reminder card for the Girlfriends challenge going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. A digital image from Fresh Brewed Designs is up for grabs for the winner!! Here I used a Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp, You+Me=BFF. Talk about learning how to improvise...my son brought home projects he made in wood shop. One was a square piece of wood with 9 holes for pegs to play tic tac toe. Well I used it to make my bow!!!!! It's now on my desk in my stamp room, never to be used for tic tac toe ever again!!!!

Sure hope you can join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog to share your card all about girlfriends.
 

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I have used all kinds of gadgets to tie a bow! LOL! Some worked, some did not. LOVE your idea / tip!
AWESOME!
And this card is beautiful! The colors are so soft and fun. Love the way you added the sentiment
to the corner (hiding an oops or not, it is totally just too cute!)
I hope you and your friend have a nice time hanging at SB!

Sending you many smiles,
Heather