Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Hats Off to You!

Here's our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Isn't it great?!! I really think you're gonna have fun working with this one.  

Our lovely sponsor is Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. She's our monthly sponsor and we sure do love her!!! Take a moment to go shopping, you'll have a cart full in no time!  

With the end of the school year fast approaching, I thought a graduation card was in order. I used the super sweet Graduation Henry.  I'll be submitting this card to the monthly challenge over at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog. I sure hope you can join us this week for our challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.



4 comments:

Kathie said...

Linda I do love your graduation card. I guess it's that time of year in the US? Love your colour and papers you really nailed this one it's perfect.
Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

EEEP!!!! This is SO SWEET! Love how happy he is and the AWESOME mix of papers and the fabulous layout. Card perfection at it's finest :)

Heather

anne said...

Fabulous card Linda, everything just goes together so perfectly. x

Heide said...

Linda, This is such a cute Grad card. Love the papers, so perfect with the image. Enjoy this lovely long weekend. Hugs, Heide