Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Jolly Wishes

It's time for a new challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas, and we want to see stitching on your Christmas project, real or faux. I used an image from one of our sponsors, Crafty Sentiments Designs. It shouldn't surprise you that I went with a snowman image since I totally adore them!!! This guy's name is Snowman Song. I went with real stitching too, running my sewing machine several times across the top in a wonky straight stitch. So fun using up scraps too. A clean and simple card, just the way I like it.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything goes Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use some black

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

So cute Lou and love your new background on your blog.

anne said...

Too cute Linda, I love the sparkly trim. Anne x