Monday, March 9, 2015

Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ewe!

Wow, life sure has gotten in my way!!! First I got sick then we had water coming in our basement! Just what you want to deal with when you're sick!!! And I bet you can't guess where my computer and printer are located? Yep, you got it, the basement. So I've been without my computer for a week now...it's been tough!! My ipad was getting me by, barely. I wanted to share with you the sketch for Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. You still have until this time tomorrow to enter. 

And you're gonna want to play along, because our sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. They are a favorite of a lot of people, me included!! 

And here's my card, using the sweet image Happy St. Patrick's Day to Ewe! I don't send out a lot of St. Patty's Day cards, but I like to have a few on hand. This was a really quick and easy sketch to use so I hope you can play along. We love our fans at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

I'm entering my card into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - Anything goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes with a twist of green
Get Creative - Green
Simply Create Too - St. Patrick's Day or Mostly green
4 Crafty Chicks - Green


9 comments:

Sally Dube said...

Super cute card Linda - I love the "Ewes"...! Hope things are settling down for you (and drying up)!!
Blessings and hugs to you!!
Sally

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Your St Patty's Ewe card is adorable! I love those Ewes! Hope ewe get your computer up and running! It's really hard to live without technology! Not sure how we managed before it became a necessity!
Hugs, Judi

Heide said...

What a mess you had to deal with! I always worry that our sump pump will not work correct ( which by the way it is right next to my craft area) and All my wonderful supplies will get wet. UGH! what a nightmare that would be.
I hope you get your computer and printer up and running soon.
Your card is adorable, these sheep just crack me up. Hope you week starts settling down. Hugs, Heide

anne said...

Oh dear Linda, I hope you are all straightened out soon.
I love your cute little sheep, so cute.
Hugs Anne

Joanna M. said...

Aw nuts. What a week you've had sweetie. Like everyone else ... our sump pump is RIGHT next to my craft room. It would NOT be good if flooding were to occur. Feel better. Sending warm thoughts your way!

Dawn Frost said...

What a cute little guy, totally adorable! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug anything goes hope to see you again Dawn Bugaboo DT.

mulberry station said...

Super cute card Linda. I love the "ewe" images. I hope things get better for you and especially that you are feeling better.
Hugs, Nancy

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks for joining in on our March Anything Challenge @ Catch the Bug! I love all of your projects and appreciate you taking the time to join us! I hope you will join us again very soon!

Sharon Smith said...

THis is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges xxx