Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ornaments & Joy

Happy New Year!! Yes, I'm still making Christmas cards! Actually, this is for our latest challenge over at Holly Jolly Christmas -- Ornaments. Anytime I see Bugaboo as one of our sponsors, I get excited because I get to use one of their images!! This one is called DeDe Christmas Ornaments. I kept with the red and green color palette because I had some paper scraps still on my desk from another project!! I put Glossy Accents on the ornaments...love the shine. Kept it simple, adding a sentiment and some silver brads. Into the pile of cards for Christmas 2015!! Start your own pile and join our ornament themed challenge at Holly Jolly Christmas.

 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love your card, It's CAS and I love the lines....really caught my attention. Its in my file. Funny how some cards just grab you.