Thursday, January 15, 2015

One of Those Days

Yes, it's been one of those days...and it's only 9:30 in the morning!!! I slept right thru my alarm then had a meeting that I actually made it on time for. I think I was just extra sensitive because everything discussed in the meeting just REALLY got on my nerves! I need to hit Starbucks to calm myself down!!

Okay, rant over, on to my card. I wanted to remind you of the "favorites" challenge going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I've returned to two of my favorites, pattern paper and brads. I'm adding to that list my resolution to work on my scrap pile as well as digis I've printed off for previous projects but for one reason or another never put them to use. Say hello to, from Fresh Brewed Designs, Fairy Sweet Day. As soon as I saw this sweet thing with her heart "flower" I knew it would become a Valentine's Day card. I love thinking outside the box! Hope you can join us at the Fresh Brewed Blog and share your favorites. 

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute and perfect for Valentines. Loving the colours.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Carolina Girl said...

Oh my!!!! I'm loving this too and maybe I will have to purchase for my Valentine card. Darling. I'm been pretty good using my scrap pile. I need to work on following templates to make my life easier...haha