Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy Brrrrrthday!

Who else said "ADORABLE" when you saw this picture?!! You all know my love for snowmen, and snowmen on cupcakes...even better!! This picture is for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week that Doodle Pantry is sponsoring. 

And here's my card, using the sweet set from Doodle Pantry Winter Birthday. I can't say enough about this darlin' snowman. This will be perfect for my niece whose birthday is Dec. 26th. And she recently moved to Idaho where there's lots of snow!!! The papers are also from this set...don't you just love these colors?!! Play along with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge for your chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness.
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda this card is so cute! I LOVE the colors you used!

Dawn Frost said...

Great layout and papers Linda, I LOVE snowmen too!

Joanna M. said...

Ack! I absolutely LOVE that sentiment and I have never seen that darling snowman! Soo cute!