Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Kisses

I finally cleared off a bit of space on my desk and got coloring today!! I had to start with a new Christmas digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Candy Cane Latte. It was part of the 5 Days of Christmas release we had the end of October. I love these holiday themed latte cup images!! I brushed my clear wink of Stella over the candy cane itself for just a hint of sparkle. I stamped a border along the left side of the card base, too plain without it. And what a difference just tipping the image askew makes! I was inspired by the wonderful color challenge we have going on over at Holly Jolly Christmas - from the list of 6 color combos to pick from, I went with red, green and white. Classic Christmas!

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Crafty Catz - Christmas is coming 
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Winter holiday with ribbon or trim
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Red & green

2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Your card is absolutely darling, and it fits so perfectly into our challenge. Thanks for joining us, and please stop by again soon. We have LOTS of great ribbons and trims in our store, too!
Blessings,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous card Linda thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
Hugs Dianne x DT