Friday, October 24, 2014

Merry Christmas

Only 61 days until Christmas...and I have one more card to add to my stash!!! The Mix it Up Monday challenge over at Stamp TV was to make a Christmas card. I thought I would give a go at the triple time stamping technique (see video HERE). Mine ended up being way too busy, so I changed up the top layer so now my technique is on double time!! Hahahaha!! Love non-traditional colors too for Christmas cards. This one is brown and khaki. So fun and very quick to create, once you figure out what you're doing!!!

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow, this is a stunner! It's such a perfect card in so many ways. Beautiful work, Linda.

Love how everything lines up perfectly. Going to have to check the technique.

mulberry station said...

Beautiful!

Pink Unicorn said...

This card is gorgeous, it's so elegant. Perfect colour scheme!