Sunday, September 28, 2014

Happy Sweet Fall

Boy, life sure is getting in my way this week!!! Yesterday we hosted a taekwondo tournament at the school for our students. It was loads of fun but lots of work getting ready for it, the day of, and the clean up afterwards. I came home and realized I had to get several of my DT cards worked on. Here's the one for our latest CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. Fall is upon us -- the nights are cool, it gets dark early and the trees are starting to show their beautiful autumn colors. Fall is our inspiration for the challenge this week so I went with a pre-colored digi from Doodle Pantry, Quirky Scarecrow. I found a piece scrap paper on top of the pile that worked perfectly with the colors of this cute image. Join us at The Outlawz for some sweet fall fun, keeping it clean and simple of course.
  

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So Fall! Yes, it sounds like you are really busy. How do you find time to make a card much less the wonderful ones you have been posting lately?