Friday, August 8, 2014

With Heartfelt Sympathy

I think I'm like everyone else and don't have a lot of extra sympathy cards on hand. I love this beautiful image from Imagine That called Queen Ann's Lace. The monarch butterfly put it over the top of loveliness for me. As a kid we used to bring home monarch caterpillars and watch them form their cocoon and emerge this glorious winged creature. So fascinating!! Now when you purchase this set, you will receive a set of 9 sentiments called Sentiment Thoughts; that's where I got the "with heartfelt sympathy." Be sure and check out the rest of the DT inspiration over at the Imagine That blog.

2 comments:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Yes, Linda, that is a lovely image--just perfect for a sympathy card. Pretty card!
:) Marie

mulberry station said...

This card is gorgeous!! Great sympathy card!
Nancy