Sunday, August 24, 2014

HELLO

Let me tell you, whatever is going on that's making me so dizzy is absolutely driving me nuts!!! I have so much to do and find that I have to lay down just to keep the room from spinning. Here's one thing that I was able to do, my card for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme is to make a "hello" type of card. I actually did real stamping on this one, using stamp sets from Simon Says Stamp (Thinking of You) and W Plus 9 (Hand Lettered Hello). So fun to create. Now be sure and join us at The Outlawz for our "hello" clean and simple challenge.

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely fabulous Lou. Wow. Love it.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have been dealing with this dizziness too. I'm finally going to the doctor tomorrow. I have had vertigo before ...this is the fourth time in my life but it should only last 3 to 4 days but I'm working on the 3rd week. The first two days I could even move. I can't lay down because it makes it worst which is why I'm up at 4 am writing you. Good luck if you go to doctor and let me know what they do for you if it helps. There are two other people I know who are complaining about same thing...strange. Don't post this and I will send another note about your great CAS perfect card...haha. It's a really cool card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. I hope that things are starting to look up and that the dizziness has calmed down. Thinking of and praying for you!!!

This is such a sweet card. LOVE the happy colors and the big white space. Lovely!