Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Have a Sweet Christmas

Welcome back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's always so fun seeing what everyone creates with our wonderful sketches!  

What else is wonderful is our generous sponsors each and every week. Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique takes care of us every month...how fabulous is that!!! Be sure and stop by Digi Stamp Boutique for a look at all the adorable images she has to offer.  

The color version of digital stamps is all I can handle this week. My son is leaving Monday to study abroad...in Sydney, Australia!!! I'm just a little stressed. Here I used from Digi Stamp Boutique the sweet image and sentiment Sweet Gingerbread House. So fun and fabulous! Now join us for some sweet sketchy fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!

I'd like to enter this into the August customer competition at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Awesome card. I always love your cards Lou. Love how you used the sketch.

Heide said...

Linda, Love this holiday card. Sweet papers and fun snowflakes.
HAve a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love your card and this sweet image and pretty colours. I know someone that makes a Gingerbread House each year for her family, it's massive, it's iced and covered with amazing sweets and homemade embellishments she makes herself to eat. Looks too good to touch let alone to eat. Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

I love coning to look at your post on Sunday because I always get the extra treat of seeing two or three other cards that you have made. Love them all!!! Happy weekend!
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

This made me grin! I love those big ol' embellishments, made me think of making Gingerbread with the family (and my youngest shoving candy into his mouth as fast as he can!) Good memories ... great card.