Friday, August 22, 2014

Happy Birthday Cowgirl

Well let me tell you, I find the absolute best time to get sick...when we're extra busy at work AND right before shipping my son off to study abroad in Sydney, Australia!! It's Friday night and I finally felt good enough to head into my craft room and create a bit. This fun card uses a digital set and paper from Imagine That. The stamp set is called Cowboy Cactus Planter and the paper is from the Wild West pack. Quick and easy, a style I've come to embrace...with both arms!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Great card! Who makes the diecut triangles? TIA!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't know how I missed this post but so glad I was revisiting your blog this early early morning. ... That is the cutest thing. I have a friend who now lives here in the South but was a cowgirl from Arizona. She would love this!