Monday, August 18, 2014

Better Late Than Never

I can't seem to pull it together these past few days. And I see it only getting worse because next Monday our college sophomore son is flying to Sydney, Australia to study abroad!!!! Just way too much going on with that!! With that said, I was late getting my card done for Doodle Pantry's sponsorship of the Things with Wheels challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs. I used the Pinto image and papers from the fabulous set Classic Clunkers 1. Gotta say, I love these papers!! I didn't want to put much else on the card to cover it up!!! Join the Things With Wheels challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs for your chance at some Doodle Pantry goodness.
 

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fun design. Love the image with the background paper and your color choices coordinate perfectly.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These clunkers are such great images for the generation that remembers them. Great card and my brother would love it. Wow...that's pretty far away your son will be...I would be on pins and needles but excited for him too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card featuring the 'Pinto'. My brother-in -law had one of those many years ago and he actually quite liked it:O)! Your card is wonderful!