Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sweet Black Eyed Susans

Since it's the last Wednesday of the month, it's time for a twisted challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. First of all, use this blast from the past sketch with the twist...polka dots. A lot or a little, doesn't matter, we just want to see some dots.

Our sponsor this week is Pattie's Creations. Be sure and head on over to her store, you'll find lots of fun images there!!!

 Speaking of fun, I had just that creating with these beautiful Black Eyed Susans. I think they are beautiful flowers, and the deer just ate mine up!!! Maybe I'll try planting them again and keep my fingers crossed. My dots might be a little more subtle within the designer paper (from the Black Eyed Susan set at Doodle Pantry), but they're there. Have fun with our twisted challenge this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
 


4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

*sigh*This is just so lovely. Makes me think of a sweet little patch of wildflowers in the middle of a field with a cool breeze blowing. I remember playing outside as a little girl, walking across the horse pasture to my grandmas house. (Oh no! My nuts side of my brain has taken over and has put a song in my head... 'Over the river and through the woods to grandmothers house we go) HAHAHA!!! I connect EVERYTHING to a song. So weird. Don't know why I do that. Anyway ... I love your sweet little card. It made me smile. (and let you know that I truly am nuts!)

HUGS!!!
Heather

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I just love your card as much as I love this image of Black Eyed Susan's. I couldn't decide to colour it yellow or the pink but at the end of the day I had better papers to go with the pink. Love your natural jute something I'm finding hard to buy here in New Zealand for some reason. Take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S When does your son leave for Australia it can't be long now?:-)

Heide said...

Linda,
This is so lovely, your papers reminds me of vintage fabric. Have a great weekend.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Your card is simply beautiful and I love your choice of papers. So perfect. I don't know how you do it. You have so many carling cards that you have posted...I can't even keep up any more.
have a good week.
Hugs, Nancy