Saturday, July 12, 2014

Merci

I've gotta tell ya, I am having so much fun being a guest designer for Imagine That! Please stop by Kris's store, I know you'll find LOTS of fabulous stuff!! 

When I saw the new set J'aime Paris, I knew I simply had to have it! And the papers, Paris in Summer, are a perfect compliment. I was in need of a quick thank you card, and this colored digi fit the bill. I don't know that Paris is a city that I absolutely would love to visit...crazy I know. My son had a layover at the Paris airport last summer on his way home from a school trip to Italy. That's the closest any one of us will be I think!!
 

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Your card is so pretty Linda :) I've never been there myself, but there's something about it that's intriguing and a bit magical. THanks for choosing to create with this set & papers *Ü* Have a great day!