Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas Reminder

No, I'm not reminding you that there's 162 days until Christmas...which there is as of today!!! What I do want to remind you of are several Christmas challenges going on. First is at the Doodle Pantry blog. The theme is actually Christmas in July or Make a Splash. Link your project (one entry please) for your chance at winning some wonderful Doodle Pantry fun stuff. My card uses a sweet Doodle Pantry set called Christmas Critters. I merged the tree images together for a VERY quick card. Also, at the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge, we have one more week to go on our Christmas Critters challenge.  

My other reminder is for the progressive challenge going on at Imagine That! This is the featured set, Meowy Mousemas. Play along using this set and link up onto the challenge blog HERE to receive next month's featured set FREE!!
 

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Precious card and love your CAS approach. Would like to join the other challenge, but I'll have to see how much time I have once I get home from vacation...lol

Annie S. said...

These are simply adorable! Puts me in the mood even though it's almost 90 here!

Joanna M. said...

Ack! 162 days?!! That's not long at all! Love, love LOVE the stark simplicity of the first one. Sooo pretty!

Dawn Frost said...

Oh Linda I LOVE your CAS cards! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to case the first one, love it!