Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hello Sweet Friend

This week at The Outlawz, our clean and simple challenge theme is fruit. Yes, all the yummy fresh fruits are coming in season now (a touch late though due to the harsh winter) and I could eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I used a Gina K Designs stamp that just by changing the ink color, I've created lemons, limes and oranges. This stamp set is called You're the Sweetest and can be found HERE. My tag was created with an Avery Elle tag die called Simply Tags Everyday. And the sentiment is by W plus 9, Hand Lettered Hello. I took an online card class where the designer placed her tag like this...I liked it so much I decided to copy her. I sure hope you can join in on our fruity fun for the clean and simple challenge over at The Outlawz.

Challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
A Gem of a Challenge - Gingham ribbon or paper
Brown Sugar - Summer
Stampin With the Dragon - Clean & Simple
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything goes + ribbon
Moving Along With the Times - Clean & Simply 

4 comments:

Lynsey said...

Lovely bright card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card. I love the design and wonderful citrus colours.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue xx

Glenda Atkins said...

lovely card, lovely colours and lovely design!
hugs
Glenda

Gwyneth said...

I love the bright, zesty, colours you've used with the stamps. Works perfectly.
Thank you very much for entering the "Stampin' with the Dragon" "Clean & Simple" challenge this month. Good luck.
Gwyneth DT