Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Smile Often

Check out the new "Choose you own Challenge" at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I'm lucky enough to get to work with this awesome sketch! After all, I do love my sketches.  

And here's my card, using the sweet Fresh Brewed Designs image Angel Cake Summer Days. Yes, I'd be smilin' often if I were on the beach right now...in a yellow polka dot bikini!! Can't complain though, our beach vacation is scheduled for over the 4th of July again this year, so it won't be long now. Anyway, I changed up the position of the corner thingy (can you tell I'm tired, can't even come up with a name for that thing in the corner!!) and made it into my sentiment, with the help of a die cut yellow felt flower that just happen to be on my desk, amidst the mess!! Some Stickles was added to the "sand" and that's it for my embellishing. I sure hope you can join us this month for our Fresh Brewed month long challenge.
 

4 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

Sweet little beach girl Linda!! Such a cheery and bright card!!! Have a great day Linda!!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Tired or not, I would call it a corner thingy :D hehehe!!!
This card is adorable. So fun and sweet. I LOVE the sand. Let the countdown to vaca time begin! :D
Big hugs,
Heather

Sally Dube said...

Super sweet card Linda!! I just love the blue and yellow and the sentiment is PeRfEcT!! I too would love to be on the beach, but I would be kind to the rest of the beach goers and skip the bikini (hahaha)...
Blessings to you!!

Debbie said...

Adorable card! Pretty papers and cute image!