Thursday, May 1, 2014

Doodle Pantry May Release

Hard to believe it's May 1st already!! Where is the time going? The first of the month means a new release at Doodle Pantry!! Having a house full of men (one of our two cats is female, so it's her and I against the guys!), I'm always drawn to the masculine images. I love this new set, Buffalo & Caribou, and you'll love it too because it is free with purchase...but only until May 24th. I found the blues and browns of the caribou image so striking. And as luck would have it, I found a piece of scrap designer paper to coordinate perfectly! A simple card, but that's how I like it!

Starting at 12 noon, the new challenge will begin on the Doodle Pantry Blog. Play along by creating a project using a Doodle Pantry image, and you will receive free via email Classic Cards 2. And check out how you can receive 30% off the new May products HERE on the specials page. Now get shopping!!!
    

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Linda, the colors and crisp design is perfect with the image. This is a gorgeous masculine card! Love your layout!

Joanna M. said...

Linda ... that twine and paper are simply gorgeous! I really like the circle too. Just a perfect card.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, you are so right girl. It is the blue and browns that drew me right to this set also. Just amazing! Love the layout you choose - I am like you - can never have enough male cards. Great job!
Hugs, Sarah T

Debbie said...

Beautiful card!! (in a manly way! LOL) It really is a wonderful card!

Crafting Adventures said...

Great color combo!

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I love how you kept the card simple to showcase the image, very nice!