Sunday, March 9, 2014

Miss You Friend

We're feeling a little retro this week over at The Outlawz. That's the theme of our Clean & Simple challenge. I didn't have any real retro images that hit me, but these circles and splatters sure did for some reason. Made me think of all the abstract images and tie dye. I used a PaperTrey Ink set called Grunge Me. I masked off the diagonal strip to make room for the sentiment, a Paper Smooches set called Sentiment Sampler. The background, believe it or not, is a Hero Arts background stamp called Snow Dots. I stamped it with Versamark and heat embossed with clear powder. Not sure if I like the fact I mounted it on an angle, think it looks better in real life. Anyway, it was fun and quick to create. Sure hope you can join our CAS retro challenge at The Outlawz.

No comments: